What is Bug-Scan® Yellow?
- A yellow sticky plate made of durable, recyclable plastic with glue on both sides
- Commonly used tool for the timely detection of a new infestation and for monitoring the population size of pests already present
- Attracts the most harmful flying insects, such as whitefly, fungus gnats, aphids and leafminers
- The long-lasting glue is non-toxic, water-repellent and does not dry out in hot conditions
- The sticky plates maintain their shape, even at high temperatures and relative humidity
- Can be hung up quickly, thanks to the integrated hook
- A grid on one side of the plate makes counting easier
- With careful monitoring, you can detect infestations in time to intervene at the ideal moment
- Hang the sticky plates in your crop
- Most flying insects are naturally attracted by the yellow colour
- They stick to the plate
- CCount the pest insects on the plate at least once a week for a representative result
Content: 10 sticky traps - 10 closure strips
Dimensions: 4" x 10"
Glue: wet glue