Remo’s Bloom contains 1-4-6 base NPK as well as boron, chelated copper, chelated manganese, molybdenum, and chelated zinc.
Molybdenum converts nitrates to amino acids, which will increase yields by reducing stress on plants, improving pollination and fruit formation. Amino acids also release aromatic flavours, increase pollination, and help with ripening of fruits.
Remo’s Bloom is intended to be used in equal amounts with Remo’s Micro in flowering plants.
- Remo Nutrients are a blend of organic and synthetic base ingredients
- Our full product line is 100% vegan
- We use a mixture of only pharmaceutical grade ingredients of the highest quality
- Products are pH balanced to make mixing easier
- We use reverse osmosis water
- All products have a 5 year shelf life as long as it is kept room temperature and not frozen
- All products can be used indoors or outdoors
- All products are filtered so they can be used safely in hydroponic systems, as well as any other grow medium
- Each batch of our nutrients undergoes strict and consistent quality control standards
- We never use cheap chlorides or carbonates such as Muriate of Potash and calcium carbonate
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 26, 2023