DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
***Note: Butane(Solvent) not included with systems, unless ordered separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well-ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors.
• 304 Stainless Steel construction
• High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose (3/8″ x 48″; (3) 1/4″ x 48″; (2) 3/8″ x 60″; & (3) HVAC Hoses)
• BUNA-N gaskets
• 4”x 24” rack mounted material column with separated 10”x 10” collection base and 6″x24″ Dewax vessel
• Nailok 316SS ball valves with 37° JIC flares
• Solvent input manifold to switch from bottom to top flood
• Manifold for vacuum and nitrogen assist
• Polycarbonate sight glass on dewax and collection base
• High pressure clamps
• 80-20 racking
• #30 LP Recovery tank
• Operating Temperature Range: -40C (-40F) to 72C (160F)
• Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
• Base unit Maximum Capacity: 1301 cubic inches, (21.323 Liters)
• Construction: All components made of 304& 316 Stainless Steel.
• Intake Fittings: JIC 37 Degree Vacuum Fittings
• Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
• High Polish Interior base
• Swagelok Valves: Upgrades our Standard valves to High Quality USA Made Swagelok valves 316 Stainless Steel 3000PSI(1/4FNPTx1/4FNPT)
• Base: Choose from our various collection bases. Standard base is a 12×12 welded bottom. The splatter platter replaces the 12×12 welded with a 12” splatter and 12”x12” open spool. The jacketed base has a 12”x12” fully jacketed base. The jacketed splatter platter upgrade has a jacketed splatter, jacketed 12×12 open spool.
• Sous Vide and circulatory pump: Adds a Sous vide submersible heater and a water circulatory pump. This is use for recovery with a jacketed base. Sous vide heaters can be purchased separately for non-jacketed bases.