Measures unpurified water PPM going into reverse osmosis system and purified water PPM coming out. Monitors the performance of your RO system. Instantly displays values and allows you to switch back and forth between dirty and clean water TDS. Indicates when it’s time to change the RO membranes. 3/8” inlet and 1/4” outlet designed to be used with the Stealth-RO.Includes:
- TDS monitor - in/out PPM monitor with 3/8" in and 1/4" out
- 3/8" Tee connector
- 1/4" Tee connector
- Range: 0-9990 ppm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
- Fittings: 1/4" standard, also available with 3/8" or 1/2"
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
The HydroLogic TDS Monitor 3 / 8" In & 1 / 4" Out for StealthRO is evocative, to say the least, but that's why you're drawn to it in the first place.
Inventory Last Updated: Feb 07, 2023