How it works
Hydr-Ox is a concentrated formula of hydrogen peroxide that is used throughout the entire life cycle of your plants to maintain a clean and healthy garden.
At the molecular level, hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is the result of water (H2O) combining with an additional oxygen (O) atom. When hydrogen peroxide breaks down through use, the unstable oxygen atom will either attack any organic molecule or attach itself to a nearby oxygen atom to produce a stable oxygen molecule. The byproduct of this reaction is simply water. This means Hydr-Ox has a variety of uses in the garden as a source of oxygen and a sterilizing agent. Adding it to a hydroponic or soil garden will boost oxygen levels and help suppress diseases and root rot.
After it is applied, Hydr-Ox will dissipate quickly so you can introduce any desired microbes and bacteria that you want in your grow medium or systems. It can also be used as a sterilize a variety of gardening equipment such as nutrient reservoirs, hydroponic systems, and harvesting tools.
How to use it
Add 1-2 ml per 4 litres of water. Let stand for 20 minutes, then add to plants. Must be diluted before using.
NOTE: Due to the properties of hydrogen peroxide, Hydr-Ox will eliminate organic or biological additives in hydroponic systems or nutrient solutions if they are present.
What it is
Hydr-Ox is a highly concentrated oxygen additive that promotes healthy plant growth and maintenance by sterilizing and suppressing diseases in your grow environment. This source of hydrogen peroxide will keep your garden running at its optimal performance.
Harmful if swallowed.
May intensify fire; oxidizer.
Causes serious eye damage.
Read label before use. Wash face, hands, and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, and face protection. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking. Keep away from clothing/flammable materials/combustibles. Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles/flammables. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. In case of fire: Use water for extinction.