AVAILABLE TO COMMERCIAL / INDUSTRIAL CLIENTS ( 10 PALLETS OR MORE )
https://www.fohse.com/pages/o6iThe O6i is a high-powered LED grow light designed for greenhouses. It boasts 50% greater output and 42% greater efficacy than traditional HPS systems, and is designed to be easy to integrate with existing electrical and truss infrastructure.
The O6i also features "Light Harvesting" sensors that can self-adjust in real-time based on changing light conditions, and is built to withstand damp environments with an IP65 rating.
Additionally, the LEDs have a long lifespan, and the system is built to operate at peak efficiency with aircraft-grade aluminum heat sinks and hyper-efficient fans. Overall, the O6i is designed to be the most efficient and easy-to-use LED greenhouse light on the market.
Compact Size. Significant Output.
- Central to your crop’s success is the idea that greater photon density leads to more carbon assimilation, which means more biomass. The O6i packs more photons into each footprint than any other greenhouse light on the market and is paired with a spectral distribution ideal for complimenting natural sunlight.
Precision Photon Density
- The O6i is designed to be the easiest way to transition an HPS greenhouse system to LED without overhauling your existing electrical or truss infrastructure. So why make the change? 50% greater output than a 1000W DE HPS. 42% greater efficacy. No infrared spike generates unnecessary heat.
Automated Light Response
- An O6i system is bundled with 'Light Harvesting' sensors that measure the natural light in your greenhouse. Cloud cover? Seasonal daylight fluctuations? The O6i with Light-Harvesting can self-adjust in increments of as little as 1% in real-time based on the ever-changing light conditions in your greenhouse.
The Last Fixture Purchase You'll Make
- It’s no secret that LEDs last significantly longer than legacy HID systems. In an O6i greenhouse with Light-Harvesting technology, the effect of this truth is compounded considerably. By running the fixtures only when and as much as needed, the lifespan of your O6i system is generational.
Cool Diodes are Efficient Diodes
- That’s our secret to packing so much power into each footprint with the O6i. Aircraft-grade aluminium heat sinks and two hyper-efficient variable speed fans keep the O6i’s LEDs operating at peak efficiency. Compound that with the lack of IR spike rampant in HID systems and now you have an environment where heat can be an ally to your greenhouse.
Made for Damp Environments
- Any controlled cultivation environment is susceptible to the rigours of fluctuating humidity. That humidity can be a serious risk to sensitive electronics, especially in greenhouses where humidity can turn into condensation and condensation into drips. We built the O6i to achieve an IP65 rating, which means drips will never be a problem. In fact, with an IP65 rating, you can hose your fixtures down post-harvest without ever taking them down.
Easily Integrate With Your Environment
- One of our primary intentions with the O6i design was to make the experience of transitioning to LED grow lights as seamless as possible for greenhouses that currently use HID systems. If all you have to do is plug-and-play, it doesn’t get much more seamless than that.
- PPF: 3121 μMol/s
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature: 100°F (37.8°C)
- Input voltage: Options up to 480V
- Fixture Efficacy (100% - 50% power): 2.64 - 2.8 μMol/J
- Input power: 1181W
- Fixture Dimensions: 16L x 8W x 13H in
- Thermal management: Passive & Active
- Weight: 16KG
- Dimming: 10%
- Heat Output (30% - 100% brightness): 1,228 - 4,094 BTUs/hr
- CRI: 80
- Power supply rating: 100,000 hours
- Control interface: Wall-mounted OLED panel
- L90: 50,000 hours
- Mounting: Universal Hanging
- Wireless, 0-10V w/converter, Ethernet w/converter, RS485
- Certifications: IP65