Esybox comprises a self-priming, multi-stage pump with electronic inverter management, pressure and flow sensors, adjustable, high-resolution LCD display and an integrated 0.5 gallon expansion tank. Can be installed either vertically or horizontally, in closed spaces without high level of air exchange. The accessories (esywall, esydock, esytwin, esytank) permit several installation possibilities.
The water-cooled motor, the protective and sound damping ABS hull, the anti-vibration feet and its electronics make this compact product very quiet (45dB under normal use). The wireless system enables the creation of other pressurization groups able to connect with other DAB devices (eg, esylink).
Esybox is, first of all, an integrated electronic system equipped with inverter technology; each component has been developed to give maximum performance with minimum effort, bringing innovation to the service of simplicity. All this is enclosed inside a “case” with its typical Italian design.
The new variable-speed electronics ensures constant pressure in relation to the flow rate. The systems with inverter technology make less noise compared to the traditional on/off systems because they regulate the motor rpm according to requirements of the system and is equipped with gradual start-up and switch off.
- Operating range: capacity up to 32 gpm; head up to 210 ft
- Liquid quality requirements: clean, free from solid or abrasive contaminants, non-viscous, non-aggressive, un-crystallized and chemically neutral
- Liquid temperature range: from 32°F to +95°F for domestic use or from 32°F to +104°C for other uses
- Maximum suction depth: 26 ft
- Maximum ambient temperature: +102°F
- Maximum withstandable pressure: 118 psi (8 bar / 800 kPa)
- Motor protection rating: IPX4
- Insulation class: F
- Installation: Horizontal or vertical fixed position
- Power Supply: 230v50-60Hz
- Shipping dimensions: 26.7" L x 13.9" W x 18.4" H
- Shipping weight: 60 lbs