Powdery mildew on your cannabis crop? Fight back with Cyclone fungicide! Cyclone is a lacto-fermented liquid fungicide and bactericide. It protects against Powdery Mildew, Black Spot, and Bacterial Canker.
- Active ingredients: Citric acid and lactic acid (present as fermentation products of Lactobacillus casei strain LPT-111)
- Packaging: One (1) case = 2 x 10L
- Formulation Type: Liquid concentrate
- Chemical Group: N/A Biopesticide
- PHI: 0 days
- REI: When spray is dry
Recommendations for optimal results
- Use of a non ionic surfactant can help achieve better coverage of leaves and better efficacy; Agral 90 (0,1%), Liberate (0.25%)
- Coverage of both sides of leaves is essential
- When conditions are susceptible to disease development, use Cyclone in a rotational program with other fungicides
- Cyclone can leave a water-soluble white deposit. The addition of Xiameter (Sylgard) at 0.015% can reduce the appearance of the residue on plants.