- A duct fan designed to boost airflow in HVAC systems and ventilate home spaces like attics and workshops.
- Features a variable fan speed controller, enabling you to optimize airflow and noise level for any application.
- Unibody die-cast construction with no welded seams; reduces vibration while ensuring smoother airflow.
- AC brushless motor with steel blades and lubricated bearings; not suitable in restricted airflow applications.
- Duct size: 4” | Dimensions: 7.28 x 3.95 x 3.95 in. | Airflow: 106 CFM | Noise: 28 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
- Duct size: 6” | Dimensions: 7.28 x 5.90 x 5.90 in. | Airflow: 265 CFM | Noise: 35 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
- Duct size: 8” | Dimensions: 7.28 x 7.87 x 7.87 in. | Airflow: 428 CFM | Noise: 43 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
The AC Infinity Raxial Inline Duct Booster Fan with Speed Controller destined to impress, and priced at only $42.25, for a limited time.
Inventory Last Updated: Dec 02, 2023