AC Infinity's grow lamp features an innovative halo designed to maximize plant yields by providing uniform coverage and deeper light penetration.
This LED grow system uses the latest Samsung LM301H diodes to efficiently produce full-spectrum lighting fit for use during the germination, vegetative, and flowering stages.
The grow tent light is built with a raised LED driver, set on top of an aluminum frame with a thermal compound for no-noise heat dissipation. It is primarily set in grow tents with interior reflective Mylar lining, and used to cultivate a variety of plants, fruits, and vegetables.
Each unit is plug-and-play, and includes a set of rope hanging hardware to be ready for use out of the box.
Why AC Infinity Ion Grid LED Lights?
- Innovative halo design produces uniform coverage and deeper light penetration
- Maximizes plant yields.
- Full-spectrum Samsung LM301H white, red, and IR LEDs optimized for all grow stages.
- Linear bar light design adapted into four-sided halo form factor to achieve commercial lighting output.
- Digital controller with daisy-chaining ports featuring PWM dimming, timers, cycles, and backup memory.
- Air-suspended driver over aluminum heatsink passively cools LEDs to last longer and boost PAR output.