- 6″x6″ Welded Bottom Base
- 6″x6″ Open Spool
- Assembled 6″ extractor lid
- 3″x24″ Material column with reducer & top cap
- Mastercool 6LB Solvent Recovery Tank
- (1) 1/4″ 48″ FJIC Stainless Steel hose
- (1) 1/4″ 60″ FJIC Stainless Steel hose
- (1) 1/4″ HVAC hose
- Standard pressure single pin clamp
- Extra of each type of gasket
- Instruction Manual
- 0.9CF Oven
4CFM VE225 Pump
***Note: Butane(Solvent) not included with systems, unless ordered separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well-ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors.
The 1lb closed loop hydrocarbon extraction system performs botanical extraction within a sealed, vacuumed system. Utilizing a top-fill input, solvent washes thru the material column, collecting oils as it passes over the material. Oil bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.